Our company has a strong reputation in our community for providing our clients with top-quality craftsmanship, highly effective communication and the utmost in integrity. This is a great position for someone who wants opportunity to be part of a strong, close-knit team for the long-term.
- Perform Carpentry services
- Provide jobsite assistance to the Lead Carpenter
- Strong organization and communication skills, including fluency in reading, writing and speaking English.
- High skilled with at least 3-5 years of hands-on experience, and excellent foundation of rough and finish carpentry methods and techniques in residential remodeling.
- Self-starter and provide own tools.
- The ability to interact and communicate well with team leaders, subcontractors, and clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform rough and finish carpentry to our company’s standard of quality and according to the project plans and specifications. Bring discrepancies and special conditions to the attention of the Lead Carpenter.
- Be able to understand blueprint drawings and written specifications. Also understand work orders, change orders, and all other carpentry-related job documents.
- Be able to lay out and install stud wall framing.
- Be able to lay out and install stairs for a basement or deck using a framing square.
- Be able to establish grades for proper drainage of flatwork and simple structures.
- Ability to use a transit level to establish grades and elevations.
- Be able to install standard wall-hung cabinetry and accessories.
- Be able to install pre-hung door units and windows.
- Be able to install drywall and able to properly tape drywall sheathing.
- Be able to do simple repairs in painting/staining, mechanical, plumbing, electrical and flooring.
- Maintain a safe and clean jobsite every day.
All hand tools and equipment are necessary to be efficient and self-reliant on any given project:
- Skill saw Grounded extension cords
- Chop saw Reciprocating saw
- Cordless Drill Orbital sander
- Router Saw horses
- Belt sander
- A complete set of woodworking hand tools (ie chisels, saws, drill bits, blades, hammer, screwdrivers, etc.)
- Levels, squares, layout tools necessary for all carpentry from framing to cabinet work
Download Application (PDF) Please fill out our application and email to email@example.com.